directory-api mailing list archives

From Ralph Carlson Jr <ralphcarlso...@gmail.com>
Subject partition question
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2017 13:04:05 GMT
I have a question about creating partitions. Is there any way to create a
partition in apacheds using java api like (
http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/gen-docs/2.0.0-M23/apidocs/) or the
standard java ldap api's. I understand I will have to restart the service.
I know and have created them using Apache Directory Studio but I assume
that program must be using some java api to create the partitions. The only
examples I can find online are using older versions of the api and supply
local folder paths which I never give Apache Directory Studio when I use it
to create partitions.