directory-api mailing list archives

From Pierre Smits <pierre.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: LDAP API 1.0-GA preparation
Date Sun, 01 Jan 2017 09:47:33 GMT
Great work, Shawn,

First of all: Happy New Year. May it be an exciting and interesting one!

It seems to me that having user guides as static pages we create the
impression that they are applicable to any version available to the
adopters of our products (old, superseded versions and the latest
available). We know that that isn't true. As our products evolve, so do our
user guides.

Would it not be better to recreate the pages in our wiki and per page state
to which page they are applicable?

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>