directory-api mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cURRENT uSER gUID XTATUS
Date Sun, 01 Jan 2017 18:07:07 GMT

Le 01/01/2017 à 16:31, Shawn McKinney a écrit :
>> On Jan 1, 2017, at 5:04 AM, Emmanuel Lécharny <elecharny@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> now that you have spent some time reading and fixing the current (and
>> incomplete) DLAP API User Guide, do you have any general remark related
>> to its content, structure, or whatever ?
>>
> Overall structure is pretty good.  It’s broken down in a reasonable way -- basic, advanced,
etc, and the subsections are ordered well.  Nav is easy enough although a (master) table of
contents listing all of the pages, descriptions and status (finished or not) would be helpful.

> Content is mixed.  What’s there is quite good but many things not covered.  For example,
security isn't covered.  Of course I suggest it be completed ASAP.  To be fair authN’s covered
in the bind/unbind section but SSL/TLS & authZ isn't.

On my list for next week. Call it a new year good resolution :-)

--
Emmanuel Lecharny

Symas.com
directory.apache.org