directory-api mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: LDAP API 1.0-GA preparation
Date Tue, 29 Nov 2016 13:02:54 GMT
FTR, first step achieved : I have cleaned up the code, trying to remove
as much checkstyle/sonarlint errors as possible.

It may seems a waste of time, but in the process I was able to fix a few
serious mistakes that were never caught by unit tests (usage of &
instead of &&, and some potential NPE).

The nest steps are :
- cleaning up the Javadoc (lots of it is missing)
- adding the missing documentaion on the site.

Both tasks are going to take time...

--
Emmanuel Lecharny

Symas.com