directory-api mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New LDAP client patch
Date Tue, 10 May 2016 14:54:56 GMT
Le 10/05/16 16:45, Radovan Semancik a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I'm OK with that. But I would like to see it as an optional feature that can be turned
on in LdapConnectionConfig.
We definitively should enforce IPV4 or IPV6 using the configuration.

> I have looked at the code in pull request. The code goes quite deep into connection handling
code and I'm still not 100% sure that I understand that. It will probably need an review from
someone else (Emmanuel?)

I have reviewed it, and I must say that having to open many connections
and use the one that works sounds a bit overkilling to me.

We *HAVE* to handle the various use case though...