directory-api mailing list archives

From <venkateshwarlu.mu...@thomsonreuters.com>
Subject How to connect LDAP server via proxy
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2016 03:51:34 GMT
Hi

Thanks for your response.

Please find the details below.

I am assigned a task to investigate if LDAP library picks up system proxy while connecting
or is there a way to tell the library which proxy to connect to use the Apache Directory API
for LDAP connections.

So, I want to connect LDAP server not directly but via proxy.
That means, when I request for LDAP server that should go through proxy and then LDAP server.
Client Request -> Proxy ->  LDAP server.

Please help me out to solve this.

Thanks & regards
Venkateshwarlu Mulka

Le 14/04/16 11:43, venkateshwarlu.mulka@thomsonreuters.com a écrit :
> Hi
>
> Could you please give me details of connecting LDAP server via proxy?

Can you provide a bit more of detail about what you are trying to do ?

Thanks & Best regards

Venkateshwarlu Mulka
Senior Software Engineer
IP & Science