directory-api mailing list archives

From Emmanuel L├ęcharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Connection failures under heavy load
Date Fri, 25 Mar 2016 09:22:45 GMT
Hi guys,

yesterday, I conducted a load test against a LDAP server, using an
injector that spawn many threads and run bind/N searches/unbind
sequences. Most of the time, it works well, but from time to time, I get
some connection errors.

I'm trying to figure out if the pb is on the way we deal with
connections closure or if it's the server itself that is so loaded that
it refuses a connection. I tend to think that the pb is on the server,
not on the API? but I'd like to check if we correctly handle teh
connection closure on the API.

I'll review this part and give you some feedback.

Thanks !