directory-api mailing list archives

From Radovan Semancik <radovan.seman...@evolveum.com>
Subject Re: Value classes refactoring
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2016 11:45:44 GMT
On 03/24/2016 10:07 AM, Emmanuel L├ęcharny wrote:
> FTR, I'm adding some missing declarations for the PermissiveControl
> you have added last week (OSGI imports/exports, bundle activator
> declaration).

Thanks. I was not even aware of these. We are not using OSGi.

> We probably need to cut a release, and it's probably going to be a
> 1.0-RC1. I keep teh refactoring for a 2.0.

That's a very good idea. The API is what it is. It is not perfect, but
it works well enough. I think it is ripe for 1.0 release before we start
merging in substantial improvements that are almost certain to break
client code compatibility.

--
Radovan Semancik
Software Architect