directory-api mailing list archives

From Jayant Pandit <jpan...@fileandbox.com>
Subject RE: Ldap Bind gives AccessSecurityContext error, data 20ee
Date Thu, 22 Oct 2015 17:10:40 GMT
Hello Emmanuel,

Thank you for replying. The events 2536 and 2537 are basically what I am referring to as the
errors on the domain controller. I see these on the event log. I have an update which may
help.

I checked on google and there were many recommendations regarding granting the service user
specific right for creating and deleting children on the parent DN mentioned in the event
detail. I did that but it did not help. Then I changed the service user from Network Service
to another user specifically created with the said rights. Now it is working. I say this may
help because during the time I also did a lot of other things as part of my adfs setup. I
can't be certain if one of those changes fixed this problem too.

I now seem to have a choice between using java and .net to work. I am looking forward to working
with LDAP API.

Regards,
-Jayant.