directory-api mailing list archives

From Mostafa Ahmed Hamed <Mostafa.Ha...@its.ws>
Subject Performance issue LDAP API 1.0.0-M31
Date Mon, 21 Sep 2015 06:17:51 GMT
Hi,

I am using LDAP API 1.0.0-M31 to build a simple java application.
My application flow is:

-          Bind() to ldap using credentials

-          UnBind()

-          Close()

What I have noticed is that when calling Unbind () or close () CPU usage increases and the
after some time it become 100% utilized which leads to a bad performance
I appreciate if you can help ...

Mostafa Hamed
Senior Software Developer - ETHIX-NET

[1]
T.    + (202) 227 30032/8 ext. 516
M.   + (2012) 21410877
E.     mostafa.hamed@its.ws<mailto:mostafa.hamed@its.ws>
[2]

"This e-mail may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information.  It
should not be used by anyone who is not the original intended recipient.  If you have received
this message by mistake, please delete it immediately and notify the sender.  Before opening
any attachments, please check them for viruses and defects."