directory-api mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Performance issue LDAP API 1.0.0-M31
Date Mon, 21 Sep 2015 07:25:02 GMT
Le 21/09/15 08:17, Mostafa Ahmed Hamed a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I am using LDAP API 1.0.0-M31 to build a simple java application.
> My application flow is:
>
> -          Bind() to ldap using credentials
>
> -          UnBind()
>
> -          Close()
>
> What I have noticed is that when calling Unbind () or close () CPU usage increases and
the after some time it become 100% utilized which leads to a bad performance
> I appreciate if you can help ...

Can you design a very minimal program that proves your point ? Something
that do loop over a bind/unbind/close would help.

Alos provide the Java version you are using, the LDAP API version you
are using and the server you are connecting to (and its versin).

A useful information would also be a thread dump captured when your
application is eating 100%CPU.

Thanks for the report !