directory-api mailing list archives

From "Myrtil, Benson" <bmyr...@charterschoolsusa.com>
Subject Issue Constructing DN via ColdFusion
Date Fri, 12 Jun 2015 00:16:21 GMT
I am attempting to create a searchScope within ColdFusion. Everything sets fine except the
org.apache.directory.api.ldap.model.name.Dn. When I attempt to construct the class with an
array of RDNs I get the following error: ColdFusion found 2 methods that match the provided
arguments. If this is a Java object and you verified that the method exists, use the javacast
function to reduce ambiguity.

Any clue why this is? My best guess is it is confusing the RDN… constructor with the String…
constructor. Not really sure how to get around this.
__________________________
Benson Myrtil
Sr. Product Manager
Charter Schools USA
1-855-227-3712 x 1346
954-573-4614 cell
bmyrtil@charterschoolusa.com<mailto:bmyrtil@charterschoolusa.com>
benson@csusait.net
www.charterschoolsusa.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The information contained in this transmission is privileged and confidential
information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this transmission in error, do not read it. Please immediately reply to the sender that you
have received this communication in error and then delete it. Thank you.