directory-api mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue Constructing DN via ColdFusion
Date Fri, 12 Jun 2015 05:18:36 GMT
Le 12/06/15 02:16, Myrtil, Benson a écrit :
> I am attempting to create a searchScope within ColdFusion. Everything sets fine except
the org.apache.directory.api.ldap.model.name.Dn. When I attempt to construct the class with
an array of RDNs I get the following error: ColdFusion found 2 methods that match the provided
arguments. If this is a Java object and you verified that the method exists, use the javacast
function to reduce ambiguity.

> Any clue why this is? My best guess is it is confusing the RDN… constructor with the
String… constructor. Not really sure how to get around this.

No idea. I suspect ColdFusion is using reflection to find the right
method, but does it the wrong way.

Not an API issue. Check with Coldfusion support.