directory-api mailing list archives

From Matt Willson <matt.willso...@gmail.com>
Subject Log Statement in DefaultAttribute
Date Tue, 31 Mar 2015 14:34:26 GMT
Our application is constantly throwing errors when doing searches because
some of our LDAP attributes have duplicate values.  The error is somewhat
related to DIRAPI-196 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRAPI-196>.

This is easily duplicated in the SearchResultEntryTest Unit Test.  If you
replace the last value in the ByteBuffer stream to be 'top' instead of
'organizionalunit'.

My main question is can we change the logging level in the DefaultAttribute
class to warn from error?
DefaultAttribute:1082
DefaultAttribute:1136
DefaultAttribute:1215

I think that this is an 'almost' error but will never cause an actual error
to occur at a later point in time.

Thanks,
Matt Willson