directory-api mailing list archives

From Radovan Semancik <radovan.seman...@evolveum.com>
Subject Re: OpenLDAP schema
Date Mon, 23 Mar 2015 08:11:18 GMT
On 03/20/2015 04:07 PM, Radovan Semancik wrote:
> https://github.com/Evolveum/directory-shared/commit/b941ff690a41cd03b31679759dcf2fb367b1cb83

I had a closer look at this. Tests are failing after my modification.
The reason seems to be this: (Registries:1344)

     public List<Throwable> add( List<Throwable> errors, SchemaObject
schemaObject, boolean check ) throws LdapException
     {
         // Relax the registries
         boolean wasRelaxed = isRelaxed;
         setRelaxed();

This causes that operations that failed before my modifications are no
longer failing as this explicitly sets relaxed mode.

Is there any particular reason why Registries.add(...) sets relaxed mode?

--
Radovan Semancik
Software Architect