directory-api mailing list archives

From Karim Hosny <karim.ho...@its.ws>
Subject RE: Problem using TLS or SSL to establish a secure binding
Date Wed, 25 Mar 2015 10:12:46 GMT
Btw, where is the repository so I can download the new patched code?

-----Original Message-----
From: Emmanuel Lécharny [mailto:elecharny@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2015 12:09 PM
To: api@directory.apache.org
Subject: Re: Problem using TLS or SSL to establish a secure binding

Le 25/03/15 11:03, Karim Hosny a écrit :

> Unfortunately I have to use java 6 cause of an old system.
> Thanks for patching the code, unfortunately I have issues running Maven with Eclipse
to generate a new build, did you generate a new jar or it's going to be released in the next
sprint or release?

You can run maven outside of eclipse, it works juste fine :

mvn clean install.

If you want to reimport the project in eclipse, you can run this command :

mvn eclipse

The new jar is going to be released with a new version coming very soon.