directory-api mailing list archives

From "Harris, Christopher P" <chris_har...@baxter.com>
Subject RE: Proper use of LdapConnectionPool
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2015 07:59:34 GMT
Emmanuel,

I agree with you.

 - Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: Emmanuel Lécharny [mailto:elecharny@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, February 02, 2015 9:35 PM
To: api@directory.apache.org
Subject: Re: Proper use of LdapConnectionPool

Le 02/02/15 23:56, Harris, Christopher P a écrit :
> givenName is present in AD.  That maps to our employees' first names.
>
> I just checked the Person mapping again.  All the attributes defined in my Person object
are populated when I inspect the person instance in the debugger.

My test was done with a server that obviously does not contain everything you expected to
get, thus the NPE. What I was just saying is that the basic search works (ie, whetever scope
I'm using, I'm receiving all the entries), and if there is a pb, it's not the API which is
the cause of it.

The information transmitted is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed
and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged material. Delivery of this message
to any person other than the intended recipient(s) is not intended in any way to waive privilege
or confidentiality. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of
any action in reliance upon, this information by entities other than the intended recipient
is prohibited. If you receive this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material
from any computer.

For Translation:

http://www.baxter.com/email_disclaimer