directory-api mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Client API Schema support
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2015 21:23:48 GMT
Le 06/02/15 16:17, Radovan Semancik a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> After some delay I finally found a time to work on this. After few
> simple fixes I got to this:
>
> java.text.ParseException: ERR_04243 Parser failure on matching rule
>         ( 1.3.6.1.4.1.26027.1.4.6 NAME ( 'relativeTimeLTOrderingMatch'
> 'relativeTimeOrderingMatch.lt' ) SYNTAX 1.3.6.1.4.1.1466.115.121.1.24 )
> Antlr message: unexpected token:
> Antlr column: 33

Hmmm. What kind of object is it ? AttributeType ? If so, there must be
'attributetype' in from of the Struing, like in :

attributetype ( 1.3.6.1.4.1.26027.1.4.6 NAME (
'relativeTimeLTOrderingMatch' 'relativeTimeOrderingMatch.lt' ) SYNTAX
1.3.6.1.4.1.1466.115.121.1.24 )

>  I'm quite new to antlr and I'm still tring to find my way around. But
> I'm sure that there is someone on the list that can save me a huge
> amount of time. I do not expect anyone to fix this for me ... but ...
> the grammar is not trivial and it is difficult to figure out what
> exactly is wrong. How do you usually debug the antlr rule?

> Is there any logging mode that can be turned on and which will dump
> the tokens and rules that antlr encoures? Or some other trick?

There is a trace mode, activated using -trace, or programatically,
calling setTrace( true ) on your java parser. It will trace a lot of
things, like the rules it enters in etc.