directory-api mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proper use of LdapConnectionPool
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2015 08:01:32 GMT
Le 04/02/15 00:11, Harris, Christopher P a écrit :
> Stefan,
>
> The hierarchy and logical organization are indeed different.
>
> However, even if they weren't different, I'd still be left with the problem that OBJECT
or ONE_LEVEL don't seem to work and SUBTREE seems to act like OBJECT for this particular AD
instance.

There *must* be somtehing configured in your AD server that forbid you
to do that. You must find out what it is, and fix it. Doing a OBJECT
(kind of) search on tens of thousands entry is just insanely slow.

Sadly, I've checked on the internet for a description of AD config, but
can't find anything related. Anyway, what would you expect from Microsoft...