directory-api mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proper use of LdapConnectionPool
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2015 03:34:44 GMT
Le 02/02/15 23:56, Harris, Christopher P a écrit :
> givenName is present in AD.  That maps to our employees' first names.
>
> I just checked the Person mapping again.  All the attributes defined in my Person object
are populated when I inspect the person instance in the debugger.

My test was done with a server that obviously does not contain
everything you expected to get, thus the NPE. What I was just saying is
that the basic search works (ie, whetever scope I'm using, I'm receiving
all the entries), and if there is a pb, it's not the API which is the
cause of it.