directory-api mailing list archives

From "Harris, Christopher P" <chris_har...@baxter.com>
Subject RE: Proper use of LdapConnectionPool
Date Wed, 28 Jan 2015 00:27:59 GMT
O.K.  I think I remember why I stopped looking at the SearchScope.  If I just change the scope
to either ONELEVEL or OBJECT, the cursor comes back empty.

Is this an AD "feature" or is this a bug in the API?

It looks like I'll need to do 1 query using the SUBTREE scope.

 - Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: Harris, Christopher P
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2015 6:16 PM
To: api@directory.apache.org
Subject: RE: Proper use of LdapConnectionPool

Ah, crap.  I forgot to look at the Scope.  I've been using this code for so long for single-search
queries that I took it for granted.

I'll try setting it to ONE_LEVEL to simply bask in the glory of the speedy results, but still,
doing just 1 query makes a hell of a lot more sense.

Sorry, I don't know where my head was.

Thanks for steering me down the right path.

 - Chris