directory-api mailing list archives

From Claudio <cla...@gmail.com>
Subject [ LDAP API] ntPassword and lmPassword
Date Wed, 24 Dec 2014 13:00:24 GMT
Hello everyone,

In our ldap store information that is used by different software, including
samba. We developed an application to centralize the administration of such
information. Among the things we still have pending is the generation of
ntPassword lmPassword and passwords, which is reflected in the management
of sambaLMPassword and sambaNTPassword attributes.

We would like to know how to generate the hash to save those attributes.

Thank you very much for your time and help