directory-api mailing list archives

From Kiran Ayyagari <kayyag...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Generic LDAP client + Authentication
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2014 15:19:10 GMT
On Wed, Aug 6, 2014 at 5:40 PM, prabhjot singh <er.prabhjots@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hey Kiran,
>
> Appreciate your response.
>
> Can you please point me on how to perform the authentication? How do I use
> a custom bind request (e.g. Ntlm) in order to support Active Directory
> e.g..
>
> try as shown below (I don't have access to any AD server but the below
should work, let us
know if you run into any issues)

LdapNetworkConnection connection = new LdapNetworkConnection( adHost,
adPort );
BindRequest bindRequest = new BindRequestImpl();
bindRequest.setName( userName );
bindRequest.setCredentials( "secret" );
BindResponse bindResponse = connection.bind(bindRequest);

Thanks,

--
Kiran Ayyagari
http://keydap.com