directory-api mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Does anyone have some working Java code I can see?
Date Fri, 20 Jun 2014 07:22:59 GMT
Le 20/06/2014 00:01, Anthony Gottlieb a écrit :
> I have created an LDAP wiith a company, departments and users with Apache
> Directory Studio.  Now, I would like to perform som basic operations such
> as binding to the database, adding/deleting users etc.

You have a very basic tutorial here :
http://directory.apache.org/api/five-minutes-tutorial.html

It covers the creation of a connection, the bind operation, and a basic
search.

The Add operation is covered here :
http://directory.apache.org/api/user-guide/2.4-adding.html

The Delete operation is covered here :

http://directory.apache.org/api/user-guide/2.5-deleting.html

Now, the users' guide is not completed, but we would be pleased to fill
the missing pieces you need, just lend us a mail in this case.