directory-api mailing list archives

From Flavio Mattos <flaviomatto...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException with special characters - Strings.TO_LOWER_CASE
Date Sat, 11 Jan 2014 03:02:25 GMT
Hi Emmanuel, the ticket has been created
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRAPI-172

I found a work around for that problem, I insert the entry using
encodeBase64 and after the insert I update the entry using ModifyRequest,
using the original special character without any encoding.. And it works..

Thanks