directory-api mailing list archives

From Flavio Mattos <flaviomatto...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException with special characters - Strings.TO_LOWER_CASE
Date Fri, 10 Jan 2014 06:56:05 GMT
After decompiling the class Strings I was able to see that this API tries
lower-case everything.  The TO_LOWER_CASE array (char [])  does not have any
chinese/japanese character that is why the ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
happens... The question is: What now? should I override those methods?
Is there another way?

Thanks