directory-api mailing list archives

From Riccardo <net.ri...@gmail.com>
Subject [ApacheDS] ver 2.0 not working on Mac OS X 10.9
Date Tue, 29 Oct 2013 11:16:00 GMT
Dear all,

today I installed Apache Directory Studio ver 2.0.0.v20130628

Once I tried to connect I get the following error:

Error while opening connection
 - Error while sending some message : the session has been closed
org.apache.directory.ldap.client.api.exception.InvalidConnectionException: Error while sending
some message : the session has been closed
	at org.apache.directory.ldap.client.api.LdapNetworkConnection.writeRequest(LdapNetworkConnection.java:3943)
	at org.apache.directory.ldap.client.api.LdapNetworkConnection.bindAsync(LdapNetworkConnection.java:1178)
	at org.apache.directory.ldap.client.api.LdapNetworkConnection.bind(LdapNetworkConnection.java:1076)
	at org.apache.directory.studio.connection.core.io.api.DirectoryApiConnectionWrapper$2.run(DirectoryApiConnectionWrapper.java:368)
	at org.apache.directory.studio.connection.core.io.api.DirectoryApiConnectionWrapper.runAndMonitor(DirectoryApiConnectionWrapper.java:1175)
	at org.apache.directory.studio.connection.core.io.api.DirectoryApiConnectionWrapper.doBind(DirectoryApiConnectionWrapper.java:460)
	at org.apache.directory.studio.connection.core.io.api.DirectoryApiConnectionWrapper.bind(DirectoryApiConnectionWrapper.java:306)
	at org.apache.directory.studio.connection.core.jobs.OpenConnectionsRunnable.run(OpenConnectionsRunnable.java:114)
	at org.apache.directory.studio.connection.core.jobs.StudioConnectionJob.run(StudioConnectionJob.java:109)
	at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:54)

Error while sending some message : the session has been closed

Everything was working fine with the previous version I was using (1.5).
What I use it's an SSL encryption on port 636 + Simple Authentication Method.

In case you need further details about my system configuration please ask.

Thank you for your support.

Best Regards,

Riccardo