directory-api mailing list archives

From Alexander Broekhuis <a.broekh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Persistent Search
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2013 07:21:15 GMT
Hi,

> this is again due to not having the proper control factory, replace
> earlier property setting with

Thanks for the list, I already tried adding the ChangeFactory, but that
wasn't enough... With your list I can now get the control and the
ChangeType!

Some more questions on this topic:
When using ChangesOnly(false), for all existing entries no EntryChange
control is available, I assume this is by design and it is save for me to
assume that entries with no EC control are existing entries? Ie, for me I
would handle those as "added".

Also: I now have an entry with DN: "cn=testadd,ou=system", when starting a
PersistentSearch with exactly that query I don't see an existing entry, but
I do see the removal and (re)addition of the entry. This seems strange, I'd
expect the existing entry to be listed as well.

--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Alexander Broekhuis