directory-api mailing list archives

From Alexander Broekhuis <a.broekh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Persistent Search
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2013 07:39:51 GMT
> > what is the scope you set in the search request? is your baseDN
> "cn=testadd,ou=system"?

The entry has been added using:

AddRequestImpl requestImpl = new AddRequestImpl();

 requestImpl.setEntry(new DefaultEntry(

            "cn=testadd,ou=system",    // The Dn

            "ObjectClass: top",

            "ObjectClass: person",

            "cn: testadd_cn",

            "sn: testadd_sn"

            ) );

 AddResponse add = con.add( requestImpl);

Does that mean the basedn is  "cn=testadd,ou=system"?

The search is done using: new Dn("cn=testadd,ou=system"), "(objectclass=*)",
SearchScope.ONELEVEL

The search scope is onelevel, changing this to object I do see the existing
entry and the delete event, but not the add. Perhaps I am using the wrong
scope, but I didn't expect to see A(Scope.OBJECT) the existing entry and
the delete but not the add, or B (Scope.ONELEVEL): not the existing entry
but the delete and add.

--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Alexander Broekhuis