directory-api mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to create a Sort control
Date Sat, 01 Jun 2013 22:52:27 GMT
Le 6/1/13 6:36 PM, ernie kovak a écrit :
> I've just started using this new API on my current project - thanks for your efforts!
>
> I'd like to use a control to get OpenLDAP to sort returned user objects by some attribute,
e.g., sn. I don't see an existing SortControlImpl in the API. How can I go about this?
This is not that simple to implement... There are two controls to add,
the request and the response, and the ASN.1 codec for this control is
everything but simple.

Can you fill a JIRA, I may find a few hours to include it in the next
release.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,