directory-api mailing list archives

From Kiran Ayyagari <kayyag...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [LDAP-API] LdapNetworkConnection ClassNotFoundException
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2012 17:59:49 GMT
hmm this is weird, generally we have some issues with loading schema
resources due to the classloader issues
but never an issue with the classes in particular.

Can you try placing API jars in ext/lib folder of tomct (or whichever app
server you are using) and try?

--
Kiran Ayyagari
http://keydap.com