directory-api mailing list archives

From Daniel Fisher <dfis...@vt.edu>
Subject Extended Operations
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2012 17:09:56 GMT
Looking over the extended operation classes I have a couple of questions.

How do I perform an extended operation that includes both request
controls and a requestValue?
The ExtendedRequest class doesn't include a requestValue property and
the LdapConnection class doesn't include a method signature that
supports both an ExtendedRequest and an requestValue.
I don't have a use case for this, but it seems like an oversight.

How do I access the response bytes from the extended operation?
I don't see a corresponding property on ExtendedResponse.

Thanks.

--Daniel Fisher