directory-api mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: Parsing response control
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2012 12:36:32 GMT
Hi Raphaël,

I'm not sure it will work but you could try to configure the LDAP API service with the following
code:
> LdapApiService ldapApiService = LdapApiServiceFactory.getSingleton();
>
> ControlFactory<?, ?> factory = new SyncStateValueFactory( codec );
> codec.registerControl( factory );

You need to insert that before sending or receiving any data.
It should make the LDAP API Service aware of the SyncStateValueControl and allow to create
the correct instances of it.

Let us know if it succeeds (or not).

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud

On 14 juin 2012, at 14:02, Raphaël Ouazana-Sustowski wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm using ApacheDS API to implement a SyncRepl client.
> When I receive a Response, I get a BasicControlDecorator which decorates an OpaqueControl,
instead of a SyncStateValueControl.