directory-api mailing list archives

From Raphaël Ouazana-Sustowski <raphael.ouaz...@linagora.com>
Subject Re: Parsing response control
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2012 12:16:29 GMT
 Hi,

 I'm using a similar approach. But in my code:
         SyncStateValue syncStateCtrl = ( SyncStateValue )
 syncResult.getControl( SyncStateValue.OID );
 Give:
 org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.codec.BasicControlDecorator cannot be
 cast to org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.extras.controls.SyncStateValue

 Regards,
 Raphaël Ouazana.