directory-api mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: Paged Results Control
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2011 07:02:27 GMT
Hi Daniel,

Studio's current trunk embeds the LDAP API as a replacement for JNDI (you can select the one
you want on a connection basis).
I've tested a Paged Search using it on an OpenLDAP 2.4.24 server and it worked fine.
It showed me the required number of results and I was able to move through pages.

Although, it didn't work on all database backends, like the "cn=config" database for instance.
It appears only "bdb" and "hdb" database backends support this control. [1]

Which database backend are you using for your "dc=vt,dc=edu" database  ?

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud

[1] — http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-software/200402/msg00508.html