directory-api mailing list archives

From Arvind N <arvind.open...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: issues in compiling latest checked out src..
Date Tue, 07 Sep 2010 11:07:59 GMT
On Tue, Sep 7, 2010 at 4:17 PM, Emmanuel Lecharny <elecharny@gmail.com> wrote:

>> I am having issues in compiling the latest checked out src from
>> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/clients/ldap/trunk/
>> Errors mainly crib about .java files missing in
>> org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.message package... am i missing
>> something.. ??
>
> Works for me. You may have to rebuild 'shared' before building ldap-API

But when i do svn checked out the from the above URL, the
org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.message package is empty.. verified
it that this package is empty from the browser too... is there any
other URL too that i need to check out to get java files into
org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.message package