directory-api mailing list archives

From rm <rms.lis...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: aci evaluation ...
Date Wed, 22 Sep 2010 22:02:57 GMT

hi emmanuel,

thanks for your reply ... so, just to clarify ... the only 'standard'
way to find out wether or not i can perform a certain action is to try
it? otherwise, i'd be stuck with extended operation or with parsing
serverimplementation- and/or configuration specific acl entries?

but the server should know! and it won't tell me? that is not a very
polite thing to do ...

again, thanks

.rm