directory-api mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: issues in compiling latest checked out src..
Date Wed, 08 Sep 2010 16:40:03 GMT

> For quick success you can try to run
>    mvn clean install -DskipTests
> That skips the test itself, but installs the required test artifacts.
>
> I think we should create a api-with-dependencies, that includes all
> required modules (shared, checkstyle, etc.)
Or we should refactor API and shared so that the API includes shared. I
see no rationnal now for having a different project for shared and API.
All in all, shared is a part of API, and as we use API in the server, we
should merge those two guys...

> Another must is to setup a working CI build and to deploy the
> artifacts to the snapshot repository. We should also create a CI build
> on a Windows machine. Alex granted me access to Hudson, I'll try if it
> works and set it up tonight.

We should also provide nightly builds. I have a server on which we can
store those guys.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,