directory-api mailing list archives

From sumit goyal <sumit.goya...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache LDAP Client API version 0.1 released
Date Wed, 21 Apr 2010 18:18:22 GMT
Hello All

I wish to contribute to this effort of writing LDAP client API's. I am sure
it will be very helpful for consumers of Apache (and maybe other ldap
servers).
Till now my experience has been in writing JNDI code with ApacheDS. I won't
rate myself as a pro but I can work on JNDI and ApacheDS :)

Please let me know if I can help in any way. I searched in archives of this
forum but could not find any pointers as to how to go about it.

Thanks
Sumit