directory-api mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <akaras...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: LdapDN renamed to DN
Date Sun, 07 Mar 2010 11:09:38 GMT
IMHO it's a good idea to start using it right away as long as the
community knows it's in massive flux and the 0.1.0 version indicator
is great for showing this.

The idea is to use the API and complain so the API evolves. Let's not
get too anal retentive while in the creative process. We can switch to
a different character when it comes time to solidify the API right
before a 1.0 is released.

Release rapidly release often - but let me add my corollary: enjoy the
freedom of not being 1.0 ;)

--
Alex Karasulu
Apache MINA :: http://mina.apache.org