directory-api mailing list archives

From Emmanuel L├ęcharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Where can i get IntialContextFactory?
Date Tue, 23 Mar 2010 18:27:24 GMT
On 3/23/10 7:19 PM, Muralidhar Yaragalla wrote:
> Thank you so much.

I re-read the thread, and it might be seen as rude. Let's cleanup the
mess a bit :
- sorry that your first mail was not clear enough for us, and sorry for
the tone we used
- we were just in the middle of a huge release of ADS, most certainly a
good timing for such questions, and certainly not a good timing for such
answers

Ok, so my apologies. No need to call us names, we probably don't even
know why we switched to such a tone, but eh, sometime we just don't have
time to be smart !

I will just ask you as a favor to be very precise when you have a
question, so that we don't enter in such a loop.

Thanks !

--
Regards,
Cordialement,