directory-api mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: LdapDN renamed to DN
Date Fri, 05 Mar 2010 14:24:10 GMT
On 3/5/10 2:23 PM, Ludovic Poitou wrote:
> Hi Emmanuel,
>
> I had seen the message on the Apache Mailing lists.
> I'm looking forward to see Apache ldap lib 0.1.0 ;-)

It will be out on monday or tuesday, I think.

It's a *very* preliminay version, the one we use internally for a lot of
tests, but there is *no* guarantee it will not move a lot until we reach
the final API. It's more a proof ofconcept than anything else, I
strongly suggest that nobody use it atm, except to comment it.

As usual, I know that by strongly suggesting not to use it, it's really
like telling adam and eve not to touch the forbidden fruit ;)

/me, snake...

--
Regards,
Cordialement,