directory-api mailing list archives

From "Muralidhar Yaragalla" <yaragallamur...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Where can I get IntialContextFactory?
Date Tue, 23 Mar 2010 18:47:31 GMT
Sure. Even when I asked the question I tried to be but I don’t know where it
went wrong. Instead of messing when the mail is not understood, asking for
more clarification on the point what you did not understand would be the
best way of dealing with this kind of situations.

-----Original Message-----
From: Emmanuel Lécharny [mailto:elecharny@apache.org]
Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2010 11:57 PM
To: api@directory.apache.org
Subject: Re: Where can i get IntialContextFactory?

On 3/23/10 7:19 PM, Muralidhar Yaragalla wrote:
> Thank you so much.

I re-read the thread, and it might be seen as rude. Let's cleanup the
mess a bit :
- sorry that your first mail was not clear enough for us, and sorry for
the tone we used
- we were just in the middle of a huge release of ADS, most certainly a
good timing for such questions, and certainly not a good timing for such
answers

Ok, so my apologies. No need to call us names, we probably don't even
know why we switched to such a tone, but eh, sometime we just don't have
time to be smart !

I will just ask you as a favor to be very precise when you have a
question, so that we don't enter in such a loop.

Thanks !

--
Regards,
Cordialement,