directory-api mailing list archives

From Emmanuel LŽcharny <>
Subject Re: making client schema aware
Date Wed, 03 Feb 2010 12:30:01 GMT
Ludovic Poitou a écrit :
> Hi Kiran,
> In OpenDS SDK, we have 3 ways for making schema aware clients.
> - There is a default core schema defined in the SDK. This includes standard LDAP syntaxes,
matchingrules, attributetypes and objectclasses (rfc4512) + rfc3045, rfc3112, rfc4519, rfc4530
+ very few Sun specific like an approximatematchingrule and password related syntax/MR.
Ca we put on the wiki all the AT, OC, S and MR we are using, with a
description of the OpenDS specific ones ?

I will create a page where I will push all the basic schema we use and
OpenLDAP uses for that purpose.
> - The schema can be loaded/extended from LDIF file
Do you have the format you are using ?

View raw message