directory-api mailing list archives

From Kiran Ayyagari <ayyagariki...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Entry API
Date Fri, 05 Feb 2010 02:14:26 GMT
> Another possibility (in conjonction with he fact that we might want to have
> schema aware entries) is to use a factory to build entries, instead of
> having a constructor.

I don't know if the factory is really required here cause what I think
of is just a *Entry*. It will be aware of schema if
SchemaManager is injected else not (i.e equivalent to DefaultClientEntry)

> If we have to keep the Interface, what would be the name for the class ?
> EntryImpl ? DefaultEntry?

to me EntryImpl sounds good, cause DefaultEntry gives an impression
that there exists another implementation.

Kiran Ayyagari