directory-api mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Let's start for real ?
Date Fri, 27 Nov 2009 09:05:32 GMT
On Fri, Nov 27, 2009 at 9:56 AM, Ludovic Poitou <Ludovic.Poitou@sun.com> wrote:
> Sorry for the delayed answer.
> Matt wasn't subscribed to the list (I think it's done now), and I'm out of the office
for a conference.
> We will be back in the office on Monday and will give some answer (unless Matt beats
me with it).
> Overall I do think we should try to match the names (and case) used in the RFC.

Sure, as much as possible. This is why we picked LdapDn instead of DN,
and such names. I just have an issue with Attribute, because if we
want to write a wrapper around JNDI, it will end with ugly package
bnames to be added in the code to avoid confusion between Attribute
(jndi) and Attribute (API)...

PS : Does Matt received my mail ? Or should I resubmit it to the list ?

--
Regards,
Cordialement,