directmemory-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Kotek <...@kotek.net>
Subject Re: DirectMemory moves to the Apache Attic
Date Sun, 26 Jul 2015 14:40:24 GMT
Hi guys,

sorry to hear this.

I work on MapDB, it is embedded database engine with in-memory store and
optional expiration. In some scenarios it is faster than heap based collections.

I would like to invite all users and developers to join my project.
It is under Apache License on Github.
We will have new stable 2.0 release in a month or so.

https://github.com/jankotek/mapdb/[1]

Best regards,
Jan Kotek

--------