directmemory-dev mailing list archives

From Tommaso Teofili <tommaso.teof...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: call for contributors (or d... go to Attic)
Date Fri, 22 May 2015 11:04:37 GMT
Hi Christian,

thanks for your comments, you're definitely right!
I agree with both sides: general documentation and integrations.

One example of that is I had personally worked on an integration with Solr
[1] but never published the relevant doc to use it.
I know Apache Jackrabbit Oak uses DM as an optional L2 cache [2,3], but we
never managed to get this to the users via docs / website.

So in the end we may try reworking website and docs (not sure who else
could help, but I could spend some cycles on it), and maybe that would help.

Regards,
Tommaso

[1] :
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/directmemory/trunk/integrations/solr/src/main/java/org/apache/directmemory/solr/SolrOffHeapCache.java?view=markup