directmemory-dev mailing list archives

From Tommaso Teofili <tommaso.teof...@gmail.com>
Subject call for contributors (or d... go to Attic)
Date Fri, 22 May 2015 10:11:45 GMT
Dear DM fellows,

Apache DirectMemory is not having much activities in the latest months and
we, the PMC, couldn't push forward further developments to move the project
forward very much, so we are evaluating moving the project to Apache Attic
[1].
We, the PMC, do not foresee change on our side on our capability of
bringing new energy to the project in the short term so, before taking
actions for the move to Attic, we would like to give a last call for
contributors who want to take the challenge to help us giving Apache
DirectMemory some fresh ideas and contributions and empower our community.

So if anyone reading here is interested to contribute, please raise your
hands!

Thanks and regards,
Tommaso

[1] : http://attic.apache.org/