directmemory-dev mailing list archives

From "Sergiy Shyrkov" <my.public.mail...@gmail.com>
Subject Directmemory Ehcache 2.7 integration
Date Mon, 07 Oct 2013 11:16:29 GMT
Hello,

I am currently evaluating the Directmemory integration into our product
(open source enterprise Web CMS). As we were using Ehcache intensively,
the integration of Apache Directmemory looks really promising!
Unfortunately, I've found out that the currently supported version of
Ehcache is 2.6.6. We are on the 2.7.x (2.7.4 currently) and seems
Terracotta team made quite some changes in 2.7 that make current
directmemory-ehcache not compatible with it.

I wanted to ask if there are any plans to support Ehcache 2.7 (some
release roadmap)?
Is there any way how we can help on this integration (tests, code changes,
contributions)? In which form such kind of contributions could be accepted?
And, of course, if there are any know "blockers" in Ehcache 2.7 support,
you already aware off, would be nice to know about them in advance :-)

Thank you in advance!

Kind regards
Sergiy

--